Monday, July 5, 2010

La noche es mi dia

Lately I have been putting writing off, maybe to hide things I shouldn't write on this blog. Then, laughter sets in with great company, and I forget to write of my day's musings.

Laughter. It's the cure for the lowly, for the sick, and for the disheartened.

The other day, I decided to finally (!) start running in my schools track. Although, it perhaps wasn't the best of decisions to run the pitch of night, I liked to see the twinkle of car and bus lights from afar. I wondered what all those people on the bus were going to at such a late hour. Work, home, a shelter? I felt free and happy under the earth's cooler ceiling. I wanted to feel the night's summer blanket envelop me as I ran down the rubber track.

It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I ran on the track too during this quarter's second week!

    it was so hot =(

    ReplyDelete