Wednesday, March 27, 2013

stuff.

Sometimes I feel guilty for not have wanted see friends for a while. Yet, when I'm down and I feel incredibly lonely I wish they would come and say hello. A simple, how are ya? or even a spontaneous. let's hang out. It doesn't happen. it makes me feel less loved. and it makes me miss my family. and it makes me realize with greater urgency how friends will always wither away. even those you thought were good friends. even the one's you thought you meant something to.yet im a pessimist i suppose. because friends you never expected do come and say hello. but does everything wither away?. i miss my family. I miss their hugs and kisses. I miss hugs. yet. part of growing up is knowing that we should let things go. we need to let things that want to leave, leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment