Saturday, September 8, 2012

Revisiting horrible green ice teas

I came to Starbucks to write, and all I've been doing is bullshitting. I mean. I've been here. Lingering. Flirting. With words of course. I'm toying with some verbs and meaningless thoughts. Plus, I'm getting tired of buying their $1.50 shitty, green iced teas (which I only buy so I don't feel I'm smooching off their internet, because that's the only reason I come to Starbucks). Also, because this place is for rich people, and I refuse (who am I kidding, i mean afford) to buy anything above $1.50. Yet, on occasion, I splurge on their coffee machiato's, even though they are becoming increasingly gross and too sugary. Allergies. It's the sugar, I think. I used sugary for too long, as a substitute sweetener to my life.  It's high time I replace that sugar with real stuff. Whatever the hell that means, right? I've refused to rummage through my cardiac muscles to find the answer, which I've felt it before, lightly. The answer is there, I know so.

---

Awkward transitions, seem to be the theme around these parts (meaning just myself) lately . So with no great transition, here it goes: I'm ok-ish. Finally! Yet, Not sure if that means I'm going on a downward slope again. I've come to embrace several things about myself. Which, I can't believe has taken 23 years to finally reach this point. Yet, I'm going to wait until next time. Because drinking tea, makes you pee a lot, but for some reason drinking horrible artificial tea makes you hit a record number of visits. I'm embarrassed now, of going again. In a public place. So I think I'll high-tail it home. Plus, it's been a grand night of discoveries, and I want to sit in my room to deposit them in my memory box at home. Have a good night internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment