Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Borrowing Writing Utensils.

Is it too soon to celebrate?

No, after beating myself up over so many things in my life, I want to revel in this little, uh, gift, let's say . You came to visit  today, err, yesterday, and it meant way more than you probably believe. It was kinda cool that my heart did this little summersault thing, with a bit of kicks here and there, and this time it wasn't because I felt impending heartbreak, at least yet. Perhaps you weren't necessarily coming to see me, just to use something quickly, but let me believe you came to say hi.

'Cause you know, it's not like I missed you or anything. It's not like I've brushed every guy off cause for some reason you are still wedged in between the arteries of my heart. It's almost like a reflex, and I was beginning to chip away at that wedge, cause it's time. I am still allowed to miss you though.

+)



No comments:

Post a Comment