Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jaiba.

So, you can make this on the run. Literally. All the ingredients are pictured. Although, I should warn you about the onion, you will only need a small onion (pictured bottom right corner, already cubed - small cubes). Two tomatoes will do, but if you love them like I do, then you add three (then as you are cutting stuff up you eat the rest like apples :D). One big cucumber will do, but I'm kinda nutty for cucumbers so I add two. Also, you usually need one package of the fake crab meat (sorry I don't know the quantity, but you can go by the one they sell in Fresh & Easy). Oh, and dont' forget the limes!

Enjoy!












p.s. There's other stuff you can add, but when you are on a budget, and have minimal time this is a perfect meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment